Rob's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 07, 2005

    Day 1 Tech Sessions

    After the keynote I spend the rest on Monday attending the following sessions.

    What’s New in MapPoint Web Service
    I think most people were there to learn more about the recent announced Virtual Earth which will have a developer API but Microsoft wasn’t able to provide much information.

    Getting Ready for Visual Studio and SQL Server 2005

    Building Smart Client Applications with .Net

    Plus I spent some time in the exhibit hall and the community area where you can meet Microsoft dev team members.

    In the evening there was an expo / vender social with food and drink. I then made the trip back to the hotel and unfortunately watched the Heat lose game 7 to the Pistons.

    No comments: