Rob's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 24, 2005

    Rise and Shout

    Hopefully everyone can see that I've changed the name of my blog a few times. And hopefully I can stick with the new title "Rise and Shout". It comes from the chorus of the BYU fight song, played after every touchdown by the BYU football team. All 65,000 fans in the stadium sit down to start the song but when the chorus hits, everyone stands and singings "Rise and Shout the Cougars are out”.

    I also had a college professor that commonly said "Rise and Shout" whenever students in the class started having little side conversations about the topic being discussed. When he would say "Rob, rise and shout", I would have to stand up and share my view with the entire class. "Rise and Shout" happened almost each class and resulted in some really good discussions that got everyone thinking about different views and opinions.

    Hopefully this blog will allow you and I to "rise and shout" about whatever is on our minds in a respectful yet open environment. It's hard to tell who is reading this so feel free to comment about any post and let me know you are there.

    Remember the views in this blog are my own and do not represent those of my employer.

    No comments: