Rob's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 24, 2005

    ESRI Virtual Campus

    It’s been a busy time the last few weeks as I’ve been getting ready for several presentations and working the 9.2 beta release. Hopefully a few of you were able to attend the virtual seminar that Brian and I did last week on developing with ArcGIS. That was my first experience with live internet training and I was quite impressed with the ESRI Virtual Campus team. They put a lot of work in getting free seminars available almost every month. Being live, we got some good question from around the world. Brian and I weren’t able to answer most of them so I’m going to request the transcript and try and answer a few more on the EDN site. If you missed it live, it will be available on demand later this week.

    No comments: