Rob's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 27, 2005

    Browsing ESRI.com

    While I was waiting for one of my machines to be backed-up, I decided to browser around ESRI.com.  Whenever I start clicking around the corporate website, I always come across section that I’ve never seen before.  Today I came across the Systems Integration Services page where there is a Technical Briefs section with several interesting technical papers. I’ve saved a few of the papers locally to my “to Review” folder. This is a folder on my Tablet PC that I save different articles and papers that I come across that I want to try and read when I have some free time.  Unfortunately, the folder is full but hopefully over the Christmas break can review some of the docs I’ve saved.

    The backup of my critical data is done so make to work.

    No comments: