Rob's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 16, 2005

    EDN Suggestions

    It’s good to see the GIS bloggers haven’t gone on holiday yet. Looks like James is getting lots of comments on his blog. I just want to say that I’m not going away for the Christmas holiday and will be at work all next week and welcome any suggestions on improving EDN. I have several of my own suggestion and am working with the teams here to try and improve our developer resources but I’d love your specific recommendations. The launch of the EDN program and web site last February was a good first step but it was just a step, hopefully we can march forward together creating a community of GIS developers.

    Brian and I have spent a lot of time over the last few weeks preparing the agenda for the upcoming ESRI Developer Summit. I hope to share this with everyone as soon as possible. The UC tab on the EDN site is in the progress off being updated to host infomration on the Developer Summit. Our goal is for the summit to be a true developer event with high quality technical sessions and plenty of opportunities to meet with the ESRI development teams.

    No comments: