Rob's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 27, 2005

    ESRI Events

    I was just making sure I had the Developer Summit on my calendar and noticed that there are several big ESRI events in the first half of 2006. I’ll be in Palm Springs for the Dev Summit and Business Partner Conference. Are you planning on attending any of these events 2006?

    First Asia-Pacific Conference for ESRI Users
    January 12–13, 2006 · Hong Kong, China
    Federal User Conference
    January 31–February 2, 2006 · Washington, D.C.
    Developer Summit
    March 17–18, 2006 · Palm Springs, CA
    Worldwide Business Partner Conference
    March 18–21, 2006 · Palm Springs, CA
    Business GeoInfo Summit
    May 1–2, 2006 · Boston, MA


    As for my calendar, I got a new one with weekly quotes…

    “Try not to become a man of success but a man of value” – Albert Einstein

    No comments: