Rob's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 12, 2006

    Busy times

    I love winter time in Redlands, its sunny and highs in the 70s and lows in the 40s.  Just about perfect winter weather in my opinion….

    It seems that just about everyone is back from holiday vacations and there is a lot of work being done to get ready for the ESRI Developer Summit and don’t forget about ArcGIS 9.2.  Most of my interaction with software development here at ESRI is with the teams working on ArcReader / Publisher, the ArcGIS Engine, and the new ArcGIS Explorer. As we move closer to release, I hope to share more news about the new features and improvements we’ve been working on.

    “The only way to finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible”
    • Arthur C. Clarke

    No comments: