Rob's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 18, 2006

    Places to work

    A friend just sent me the list of the best companies to work for and as I was browsing, I noticed an article about number 81, Autodesk.  It appears that long time Autodesk CEO, Carol Bartz is stepping down.

    I personally think ESRI is a pretty good place to work.  The main campus here in Redlands is awesome and the benefits are pretty good.  For example, we all got Monday off for Martin Luther King Day.

    3 comments:

    Ben Slater said...

    Wow, the average programmer at Autodesk makes $125,527? That could have something to do with getting on that list.

    Rob said...

    I guess it's the high cost of living in the Bay area.

    Anonymous said...

    I don't think ESRI will pay much.

    I heard from ESRI Tech Support guys that Jack is stingy.