Rob's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 01, 2006

    EDN Q&A

    We are coming up on the 1 year anniversary of the launch of the ESR Developer Network. It’s hard to believe it’s been nearly year since Jack announced EDN at the Partner Conference in Palm Springs. Over the past year, I’ve gotten several common questions about EDN so I’m going to try and share those questions and answers here on my blog.

    Q: Are EDN developers allowed to install and use the software on any machine they want regardless of whether it is a desktop/laptop machine or a server?

    A: Yes, the developer with the EDN subscription is allowed to install the EDN software on any machine as long as they are the only one using the EDN software for development and testing.

    If you have a question, let me know (relkins@esri.com)

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Is EDN said "EEE DEE EENN" or "EDEN"? I've heard both and been corrected on both... Help!

    Rob said...

    Either way works for me. Inside of ESRI, most employees say eden but I try to spell it out when I’m talking with developers that are new to ESRI and the program. I’ve heard ESRI executives say it both ways so it’s up to you, there is no wrong or right way in my opinion.

    贝贝 said...

    The Tax Return Crack-Up<3>
    Granted, there are usuallyMicrosoft Office 2010write-ups when presidential contenders make their tax returns available, but the coverage falls far short of the Office 2010
    full court press (pardon the pun) that the Clintons have received. What's Microsoft Office 2007different now?Office 2007One possibility is that most upper middle class Democrats, and therefore most Microsoft OfficeOffice 2007 keyeditors and reporters of our nation's big papers as well as Office 2007 downloadtelevision producers, are Obama supporters who think that Hillary should hurry up Office 2007 Professionaland drop out of the race already.Microsoft outlook
    Microsoft outlook 2010Whom elite liberals are pulling for really does shape political coverage in ways