Rob's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 24, 2006

    Engine in action

    It was very exciting at the Dev Summit and BPC to see all the different developers building custom applications with ArcGIS Engine. In my opinion, it looked like more then ever before, people are using the Engine Dev Kit to create a custom solution. I’d like to share some of your good work with the Engine development team here in Redlands so if you are doing any development with Engine, send me a quick screenshot of your application. I want to create a collage of screen shots of custom Engine solutions.

    “Each time someone stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”
    - Robert F. Kennedy

    No comments: