Rob's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 03, 2006

    Other Topics

    It's been interesting to re-connect with former roommates and friends via this blog...  I've realized that some of my readers are not GIS Professionals so I've decide to include a few more post on non GIS subjects.  Hopefully that want offend or turn off all you GIS geeks but there is much more to me then my job with ESRI.

    Many of you know that over the last 18 months, I've re-dedicated my self to living and eating healthier.  Since May 2005, I've lost around 70 lbs and feel great. I think a lot more about what I eat so with Halloween this week, I'm sure you've got some candy around the house so here's a good article from Men's Health about Halloween candy.

    Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regain its original dimensions. - Oliver Wendell Homes, Jr.

    No comments: