Rob's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 26, 2007

    Vista?

    My home PC is getting old and I've been saying for months now that I'm not going to get a new PC till Vista comes out.  We'll Monday (Jan 29th) is the commercial release and I'm sure it will start coming pre-load on machines real soon.  But I'm not sure I'm ready to pay the price for a high-end desktop PC that is needed to truly run Vista when all I use my home PC is MS Office, iTunes, Photoshop, and of course the Internet.

    Here's a recent article from PC World on 15 reason to make the upgrade to Vista.

    When do you plan on making the move to Vista?

     

    The ability to summon positive emotions during periods of intense stress lies at the heart of effective leadership.

    - Jim Loehr

    No comments: