Here are some simple tips on eating to help you in your weight lost goals.
- Buy a pack of chicken breasts. Grill them and then freeze them in individual tupperware. Take them out on a daily basis when they are needed for lunches.
- Buy and prepare a week's worth of vegetables. Put peppers, spinach, tomatoes, and carrots in salads. Cut up raw broccoli florets, carrot sticks, and celery pieces for appetite suppressing snacks. Put all of these veggies in tupperware for the week.
- Buy bags of apples, oranges, and grapefruits. Take 2 of each to work each day or leave the bags of fruit at work. Buy berries to be kept in the fridge at home.
- Buy raw nuts such as almonds, cashews, and walnuts. Avoid roasted nuts as most are roasted in unhealthy vegetable oils. Take bags of healthy nuts to work for snacks.
- Treat yourself once per week, but no more, to your favorite meal and don't feel guilty about it.
The key - Do some exercise or physical activity for at least 30 minutes a day Monday - Saturday with Sunday being your day of rest.