Rob's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 02, 2007

    Knee update

    Well it's been a little over 3 weeks since my ACL surgery and I'm doing pretty good.  I'm working with a physical therapist 2 times a week and am able to return to the YMCA for upper body lifting and cardio on the stationary bike.  My knee is bending and extending better each day but it's still swollen and gets a little achy if I sit at my desk too long.  I've got a series of leg exercises that I do everyday to help rebuild my muscles and improve my flexibility.

    Thanks for all the encouragement and support.  I plan on doing all the rehab for the rest of the year and be back to 100% by 2008.


    Quote of the Day:
    Sharing money is what gives it its value.
    --Elvis Presley, singer

    No comments: