Rob's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 03, 2007

    ACL Update - Week 16

    Things were going pretty good with my ACL rehab... At 13 weeks I started jogging and had full range of motion.  But after a few weeks of jogging some pain returned to the knee so the therapist have had me stop running this week.  When I would try and run, the muscles in the back of the knee and upper calf would tighten up making it hard to unlock my knee and bend it back.  So I've been focusing on that area plus hamstrings and hope to be running again soon.  I'm now 16 weeks post-op and feel like I'm at week 13 again. It's disappointing to feel like I lost 3 weeks of rehab.  I'm hoping this is only minor setback and I can be on my way to full recover.  My next goal is to run a 5k pain free by Thanksgiving.

     

    Quote of the Day:
    If you haven't got charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble.
    --Bob Hope

    No comments: