New this year, our agenda will include a series of complimentary preconference seminars on Monday, March 17. Each seminar provides a comprehensive introduction to a specific topic area. Several morning and afternoon session titles are available, so you can choose the preconference seminars that are right for you.
Who Should Attend
If you are new to GIS or new to the ESRI application development framework (ADF) you will not want to miss these seminars. Specially designed to prepare you for the content you will experience during the rest of the conference, the preconference seminars allow you the opportunity to start early, so that you will have the necessary background and framework to get more out of the sessions, tech talks, and activities you attend later on in the week.
Monday, March 17, Morning Seminars
- Introduction to GIS Concepts and ESRI’s Developer Technologies
- Introduction to Planning, Developing and Maintaining ArcGIS Solutions
Monday, March 17, Afternoon Seminars
- Introduction to ArcGIS Desktop and Engine Development
- Introduction to Geodatabase Development
- Introduction to Geoprocessing Development
- Introduction to ArcGIS Server Development