I haven't written anything so I better provide an update for the few subscribers I have left...
- Just 21 days to the start of the Dev Summit so I've been spending a lot of time working on the event planning
- New development for ArcGIS 9.3 is wrapping up and we are getting close to the beta release
- My surgically re-built knee is getting stronger. I'm back to planning 6 on 6 soccer but not yet at pre injury speed.
- I'm consistently running 5k under 22 minutes
- I got a road bike and have started riding
- Swimming more
- All this for training because I'm going to compete in the Pasadena triathlon on March 8.
- And the last bit of news is that my wonderful wife gave birth to my new son last week. He's a great baby and doing well.