Rob's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 04, 2008

    Change

    If you are subscribed to my blog for more then a few months, you know that I used to post more about my work at ESRI and GIS. But for some reason I haven't done much ESRI or GIS posting and I've decided that's OK.  I'm going to write more about whatever is on my mind or share interesting news I come across this might be GIS related but there is a good chance it won't. There are a lot more GIS focused blogs out there today then there was in June of 2004 when I started this blog.

    So if you are looking for ESRI focused blogs, I recommend http://blogs.esri.com plus there will be a information on the new Resource Centers web sites for each main part of ArcGIS at the upcoming 9.3 release.

    This doesn't mean I won't post on GIS topics so hopefully you'll stayed subscribed.

    FYI only 62 days till the ESRI International User Conference.  See you all in San Diego!

    No comments: