Rob's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 16, 2008

    Busy Week

    After a relaxing July 4th in Redlands, I was off to Houston Texas for the Microsoft Partner Conference.  It was a buys week of meetings, seminars and a few presentations.

    WPC2008 Session, ESRIHere’s a photo of me co-presenting in a SQL Server 2008 session.  ESRI will support the new spatial type in SQL Server 2008 when it’s released in a few months.

    After some good food and hot weather in Houston I headed to Arizona with the family for my brother-in-laws wedding. More hot weather but a good trip.  My kids really enjoyed spending some time with their cousins. 

    Now it’s back to work here in Redlands in preparation for the User Conference and the ongoing rollout of ArcGIS 9.3

    See you all in San Diego in just 20 days.

    No comments: