Rob's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 17, 2009

    ESRI Developer Summit 2009 Wrap-up

    As many of you know I’m involved in a lot of the planning leading up to the Dev Summit. I say that so you realized that I might be a little biased but I truly think the event last month was a huge success.  The feedback from you the attendees has been very positive.  The event was not perfect and there are things we can improve and luckily we’ll get that chance next March, when the Dev Summit turns 5 years old.  Here is a photo of me being interviewed by the talented Megan Williams for an ESRI podcast about Dev Summit 2009.

    IMG_3138

    Plus a a few other links you might be interested in

    Slides, Video and maybe some code from all the sessions

    Slides from Palm Springs

    Code Challenge Winners

    No comments: